THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS
february 10 | Is Jesus Really God? - Explore God week 5
1. Which of the 3 parts of historical evidence spoke to you the most and why?
2. What do you understand prophecy to be? Why is it important to us as Christians?
3. Read 1 Corinthians 15 v 12-21. Why is the resurrection of Jesus so important?
4. How does reading what Jesus said about Himself help you in sharing your faith with others who are not believers?
5. If someone asked you what you say about Jesus, how would you answer them?
LAST WEEK'S QUESTIONS
february 3 | Is christianity too narrow? - Explore God week 4
1. Explain an experience you have had with another religion. What difference and similarities do you see in Christianity as you compare your experience with that other religion? What would you share with someone exploring God is the reason why you have followed Christ?
2. Read John 14:6; Romans 10:13 and 1 Timothy 2:3-4. How is following Christ exclusively inclusive? Why is Christ the only God of any religion that declares Himself God.
3. Bruce Shelly said, “Christianity is the only world religion that has as its central event…the humiliation of its own God.” How does 1 John 4:10 confirm that statement?
4. Read Ephesians 2:8-9. If Christianity is not what I can do for God but rather all about what God has done for me, what is the centerpiece of Christianity? Share how that centerpiece has changed your life.
5. Why is there only one way to Heaven? Better question: Why is there any way at all? How does John 3:16-17 and 1 John 4:11 describe one of the distinctions of Christianity being the inclusiveness of love?