THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS
July 29 | to the church Pt. 2 - wk 3
1. Why was the grace of Jesus needed to accomplish what the Law of the Old Testament could not accomplish? How was a “veil” lifted from your eyes when you understood the grace of Jesus through his work on the cross?
2. Why do some people have such a difficult time in understanding the message of Jesus according to Paul in 2 Cor. 4:4? Give a couple examples of how you struggled before you found Jesus.
3. How was Paul being transparent about the fragility of life in 2 Cor. 4:7-13? Share how God has brought you through a season like Paul shared about.
4. Describe your personal experience of life change as you investigate how 2 Cor. 5:17 has been a reality in your life? How has your perspective changed?
5. Read 2 Cor. 5:11, 18-20. What responsibility has God given us?
LAST WEEK'S QUESTIONS
July 22 | to the church Pt. 2 - wk 2
1. 2 Corinthians 1:1-11 refers to God as the God of all Comfort. How has God comforted you? How has the suffering you have endured been used by God to encourage and help someone else?
2. Share some of your favorite promises of the Bible. Read 2 Corinthians 1:20. How is Jesus the fulfillment of all the promises of Scripture?
3. List four things God has done for us according to Paul in 2 Corinthians 1:21. What do each of those things mean to you personally? Why are they important to you?
4. Read 2 Corinthians 2:7-8. What 3 things does Paul encourage the believers of the church of Corinth to do for the believer who was disciplined due to his sin? Why were those 3 things so critical for the man? Have someone share an experience when they were forgiven and restored by those that showed them love and forgiveness.
5. Paul, in verses 14-16 of 2 Corinthians chapter 2 describes believers as what 3 things? Why do some people perceive believers as not so encouraging or attractive? Who are you striving to be a sweet perfume that models Jesus?