THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS
August 18 | Golden Calf Syndrome
1. What things are rebellious toward God in your life right now?
2. Which people have you been blaming and in what ways have you been justifying your actions?
3. Have you elevated any worldly things to God-status in your life? If so, what things?
4. In what ways does knowing the atonement Jesus made for your sin help you to confess areas of struggle?
5. What person (or people) are you interceding for currently? Have you prayed for them today?
LAST WEEK'S QUESTIONS
August 11 | Getting INto God’s Presence
1. If you weren’t doing anything for God, would you be content in your relationship with Him? Why or why not?
2. What aspects of the tabernacle stand out to you most and why is that significant to your life?
3. As you read Psalm 42:1-2, what does it reveal to you about the condition of the human soul?
4. Knowing that your heart is now the tabernacle, or housing place for God, how does that change the way you prepare your heart for God to dwell there?
5. What attribute of God is most mesmerizing to you right now? Why?