THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS
June 16 | god sees & knows
How has pain and hurt impacted your life?
Discuss why it is important to understand that God sees and knows your life circumstances.
What things scare you? How does it make you feel to know that God is okay with you being scared?
Why is it important to know that God is attentive to us?
What situations in your life are causing you to question God´s faithfulness? How can this message encourage?
LAST WEEK'S QUESTIONS
may 19 | Pure in the Heart
1. Read Jeremiah 17:9-10. In what 3 ways does God describe our hearts? What 3 things does God promise to do? Share an experience where someone’s “good” heart was fooling them.
2. Give some practical examples how people in today’s culture exemplify the description in Ephesians 4:18-19.
3. What 3 ways are given in Psalm 119:9-10 in which a person can stay in the path of purity? How are you personally striving to know God’s heart, His words and His commands?
4. Give some Parenting the Heart examples of the statement: “Don't just settle for outward submission when there's still inward rebellion.”
5. How can we pursue perfect purity of heart when we know we at times fall short of God’s holiness? Note Ephesians 5:3. What are the promises of Matthew 5:8 and Ezekiel 36:26 as we pursue purity?